8.23.2012

These are a few of my favorite things #3


1. Bedazzled Pumps - made by my shobe
1. Bedazzled Pumps- Came home one day to find this pair of pumps in our living room. It looked like something that one of the witches in The Wizard of Oz would wear. Turns out my little sister upcycled a pair of her old black pumps and came up with a pair of these purple showstoppers. ;) Oh, the things she'll do when she's bored.


2. Knispork - given by my officemate K (i just made that name up.. :p)
<3 love!
2. Knispork - At our office we are constantly eating and gorging, and snacking occassionally, and there seems to always be a shortage on utensils to use. Thus our officemate K suddenly thought of buying us all this useful number. A spoon, with a fork, with a knife on one edge, who'd have thunk? :D

3. Milo - I could have this everday for breakfast
3. Milo - Growing up this was the drink of choice, with the occassional Ovaltine on the days we wanted a change in tastes. Now it seems that Ovaltine has turned into the drink of the growing old while Milo has dominated the market with the catch phrase "Milo Everyday!" and by effectively reaching out to the Sporty Youth during the summer and olympic seasons. It's my pick me up drink and I don't think I'll ever grow old of drinking it - getting old will more probably be more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment