8.23.2012

Magnolia Ice Cream House is open once again! *updated*


As I was looking around the newly opened mall in our area I went out on their third floor veranda enjoying the view. I first I noticed the playful fountains at the left side, the lush green grassy area in the middle, and just at the edge at the right side of the outdoor park area... I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a sight to behold. :)

I am pleased to inform you that the Magnolia Flavor House is once again open. It is still located in the same place but has now found new neighbors in the lights of, the aptly named, Robinson's Magnolia Activity Center. Hooray for them and hooray for us!

Magnolia Flavor House
Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Hemady Ave.,
Quezon City

As you can see from the pictures above the place is currently on it's dry run. However despite this the place was jam packed with people waiting at the front doors waiting to be seated and served. For me this means one of two things, either service is real slow due to the the learning curve or that people were ecstatic about the old ice cream house being open again.


Also it still serves the savory dishes along with the desserts. I think this place will be much visited as it was a much awaited comeback. I think the older generations will be the ones more excited to come to bring good old memories back as well as to share these with the younger ones.

Sadly though I didn't have time to stay and gorge on their icecream, but worry not, I shall be back dear banana split!

*UPDATE* (Sept 2012)

Finally got to visit the Magnolia Flavor House

*hic*burp*

Got to try a few of their menu items :) Plus a new addition the Ernie & Bert - which is a scoop of strawberry icecream with ube icecream served on a bed of sugary cereals and walnut bits w/ waffle cone hats, a quirky pair i might add! :D I'd also be interested to try something they call, the Chunky Monkey, which has fudge and caramel in it. ^^, Care to join me?

Happy tummies!

Quirky Ernie & Bert
Yummy Spaghetti & Meatballs
Decadent Banana Split

No comments:

Post a Comment