5.09.2013

Dapat Tama!

GMA NEWS ELECTION 2013 CAMPAIGN : DAPAT TAMA


Have you ever stopped to think about the issues that our country faces? Well this coming elections, I will do my part and be a responsible citizen of this country by voting, hey it's the least I could do.

I did some research on the candidates and stumbled upon a site that lists down the senatorial candidates stand on certain issues. It's a pretty nice infographic that also shows you quotes from the candidates themselves when you hover over the answers - Check it out at here Mga Isyu ng Bayan.





I would like to commend GMA network for what it stands for and strives to be. GMA has made a great campaign via  DAPAT TAMA. Serbisyong totoo lang.


Here are a few of the things that caught my attention.

1. Dapat Tama voter education ads 

 
Part one of a four part series

 

2. DAPAT TAMA sung by GLOC-9 ft. DENISE BARBACENA 


 

 

3. Bayan Ko - GMA News TV's First Original Series 

 

GMA7 Campaign for ELECTION 2013
ALL RIGHTS is owned by GMA7


Who are you voting for this election and what stand will you take on the issues our country faces?

Isip isip lang.

Dapat tama.

No comments:

Post a Comment