12.08.2012

Hazelnut Cupcakes - So easy!

http://www.instructables.com/files/orig/FI2/71PH/H7URC95D/FI271PHH7URC95D.jpg 

I am a frustrated baker. 

Frustrated mostly because my creations usually are burnt and inedible.. :p
But I am pleased to announce that I have found an easy no fuss no muss recipe that anyone, even a kid could try.
Presenting the 3 ingredient Nutella Hazelnut Spread Cupcake!
The main ingredient is hazelnut spread.

Went to the local grocery to purchase my ingredients. Canvassed around and discovered a hazelnut spread brand called Finetti.

It's "sulit" for the quantity and the price. Plus side is that the packaging makes it easier to scoop out the contents. ;)

 Here's my first attempt at hazelnut cupcakes.
3 ingredients only
Place ingredients in a bowl.
Mix together.
Bake till you can cleanly pull a fork through the center and your done! 
Finetti Hazelnut Cupcake
Oh.. wait! I forgot the best part... eating! :p

 They also have the cookie, brownies, and truffles version too.
Pinned Image

I'll try to make these soon!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment