6.20.2012

Jayesslee live in Manila - June 21, 2012

Jayesslee is live in Manila tomorrow @ Robinsons Forum! I can't wait to watch ^^,

My first encounter of the two sister Janice and Sonia's soulful tones were last year with the video "price tag" (http://youtu.be/uEUdpeOjtxw) and from then on I was hooked. I would listen to their playlists over and over again, its something that would pick me up when I am down, accompany my busy work hours, and just cheer me up to listen to them. I like them not just because of their songs but because of their quirky, fun, attitude and how they've evolved over the years from just singing out of their bedrooms to now going on tours worldwide and most of all for teaching me the "Bubble Gum Song!" 
Hehe You just want to cheer for them! 





I chose their cover of I Won't Give Up - by Jason Mraz as my chosen video because it just shows how versatile they are. This video shows their natural side, out in the beach just hanging around, and jamming together. Doesn't it make you want to do the same? Their melody is just rocking awesome! A good sing-a-long song, plus it has a special place in my heart right now, an anthem of sorts to me.

I do hope to win a couple of silver tickets to the show! 

Thank you Becca Music for the promo. :)
(http://www.philippineconcerts.com/promos/jayesslee-my-favorite-cover-promo/)

<a href=”http://www.philippineconcerts.com/foreign/jayesslee-live-in-manila/”>Jayesslee Live in Manila</a>


*update: the concert was great! Jayesslee souded awesome :) Bongga! Ang lamig ng boses nila :) The night was filled chill cool tunes and quirky and witty banter from the two youtube sensations. It did not disappoint!

Our tickets to the Jayesslee concert & pictures of the event
 

No comments:

Post a Comment