8.07.2012

Whenever it rains...


It's been raining non-stop here in the Philippines today. Stay home and stay safe. Let us epecially pray for those who don't have shelter or are in danger of rising floods.

This is a text for a prayer brigade from our church members, let us pray.


'Almighty and loving Father, creator of the universe, we fervently ask your Divine and Infinite Mercy to take control of the rain and flood. We put our trust in your power. We implore you to embrace our country. Calm the weather as you did with your disciples at the middle of the sea. IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY. Amen.'

'Dear Jesus, we fervently pray to You, that our nation will be spared form threatening natural calamities. Save us from further calamities by embracing our country with your protective grace & merciful blessings. Amen'

=======================================================

Aurora cor. Stop and Shop





Whenever it rains - a DVBS song

Whenever it rains,
whenever it pours,
wherever I go,
I will trust in You, Lord.

In the light of day,
in the darkest night.
I will trust in You, Lord,
with all my life.

For my hope is where you are,
for my hope is where you are.
For my hope is where you are,
for my hope is where you are.

 ========================================================


No comments:

Post a Comment