6.14.2012

A few of my favorite things #2 - Miracle in a bottle

A must add to your beauty regimen, is my recent discovery of a miracle in a bottle.

It makes the ff. claims according to the site its says that:

"Our premium and best-selling Sunflower Beauty Oil is 100% Natural and packed with vitamins A, D & E that help moisturize and nourish your skin to give it that healthy glow -- without any harmful chemicals. It’s so effective and so versatile, the uses are endless! What kind of miracles, you ask? Well for starters it…
  1. Softens and gives you lighter-looking underarms
  2. Helps lighten dark under eye circles
  3. Helps lighten darks spots and pimple marks
  4. Moisturizes under eye area
  5. Helps prevent and diminish the appearance of stretch marks
  6. Softens feet soles, knees and elbows
  7. Removes stubborn makeup
  8. Can be used as overall body moisturizer
  9. Moisturizes dry hair ends
  10. Softens cuticles
  11. De-frizzes hair
  12. Adds shine to dull hair
  13. Helps relieve itching and inflammation caused by insect bites
  14. Nourishes and conditions eyelashes
  15. Lightens dark lips
  16. Soothes skin after shaving
  17. Relieves itchy scalp
  18. Helps soothe sunburn
  19. Smoothens skin from shaving
  20. Helps soothe rashes
Is there anything our Beauty Oil can't do?

Did you know: Mineral oil, commonly used in personal care products, can actually clog pores. It works by sitting on the skin’s surface, thus blocking pores and impeding the skin’s ability to release toxins. It also dries skin and speeds up premature skin-ageing."


Amazing! 100%  Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil from Human Nature. I was introduced to this by my officemate who was a reseller of the products via a brochure. Usually, it is not my thing to buy out of catalogs or magazines, but this item caught my eye. Who can look past it's claim of being a miracle in a bottle with over 20 claims to its name and effectivity. But what really convinced me to buy it, was its price.. at only Php130 per bottle it was way too much a good deal to pass up. And so after confirming with my officemate that this was a good deal I ordered my first bottle.


When I had received the bottle and used it, I was surprised at the product. It was an oil, but it wasn't too greasy or sticky when applied, as if my skin was eating it up as soon as it touched. The smell was pleasant, unlike baby oils I've encountered before. And apparently it tasted nice too, as I discovered when my dog couldn't stop tasting it and licking it off my skin. I was almost tickled to death! :))


Sure enough it was a one in all product that I could apply from head to toe. As a person suffering from skin allergies I would have flakes and rough patches from the irritated areas, as well as my scalp. I was skeptical about its use and whether or not it would work, now I am a believer! :) It really does work wonders. From the ends of my toes to the tips of my hair, it really is a miracle in a bottle!


Not only that, but the company behind it is pro-Philippines, pro-poor, and pro-environment. I read also from their website that "Human Nature has big plans for the future and is fiercely determined to make the Human Nature brand the best of the Philippines, by the Filipinos, for the Filipinos!" Thought I haven't tried their other products out yet, it would seem that this is love at first product, and I can't wait to see what else they have in store. ; ) 

So check out their site 

(http://humanheartnature.com) 

and promote green, pinoy products that are green and socially responsible.

I <3 sunflower oil!

~ dilights ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment