1.19.2013

BDY Treat!

I know I'm two months late for this post but here are the highlights of Nov. 26, 2012 ;)

 Birthday blessings abound! Here's a round up of what went down on the day of my birth this 2012!

1) A Pink and Black Event





Jeff, whom i share the same birthdate with, organized a great pink and black birthday party for herself, with matching pink drinks, straws, balloons, and decor. :) There was even a photo booth in the office! I was surprised by pancit merienda and cake. Good food, great planning, and fun and whimsical sums up the lunch party.

It's more fun in City Ads! :D

 

2) Surprise Post Greeting



Unicef Greeting via Post









I got mail on my birthday! Unicef sent me a mail greeting for my birthday! It was a beautifully decorated letter and envelope along with a blue balloon. It's very thoughtful of them to include this in their program. Although the critical side of me was wondering if their money could've gone to better use. Oh well, I guess I should just remember that sometimes you need to spend money to make money. I do think that it was a great surprise to receive something other than bills through the mail. Thank you unicef!

3) Birthday Cheesyness

 

Scrumptious Cheesy Corned Beef Quiche

My sister made me a quiche or pie for my birthday. Made with corned beef, potatoes, lotsa cheese, and of course lotsa love! <3 Hahaha :p She and her friend came over the house, went grocery shopping, washed, chopped, mixed, assembled, and baked this yummy creation. It was scrumptiously delightful. Thanks sis, I give this two thumbs up!


4) A Buffeting First


Lovely buffet treat!

Did you know that on your birthday you can get a free buffet ticket from Buffet 101 or Vikings? I sure didn't, so when Trixy convinced me to go and claim this treat I asked my family to come with me on a buffet dinner on my birth date to claim my free birthday meal. It was my first time to go to Buffet 101 and I could be convinced to go again. I would've gone to Viking's and would have gotten giant birthday card to go with the free buffet but Robinson's Magnolia was closer to home and that was an easy choice to make. I would also like to announce that I stuffed myself with 6 courses! *Burp* :D I was a great birthday treat!

5) A Sweet Choral Ending


TCS & H Cuising Blueberry Cheesecake.


































To end the night was a blueberry cake awaiting me at TCS practice :p E had dropped off a yummy Blue Berry Cheesecake from H Cuisine and it was waiting for me at F & S's house when I got there. The rest of the night was spent singing and we sang the night away. All of this was followed with mouthfuls of a tasty dessert before heading home.



To sum it all up I truly had a great day and a had a great time spending my birthday with those who are near and dear to me ^^,


No comments:

Post a Comment