8.14.2012

Saizen Daiso August 2012 Sale


http://www.frannywanny.com/2010/08/shopping-challenge-at-saizen.html
Saizen translates to "best choice" in Japan. Offers authentic Daiso Products , fun and funky stationeries, toys, lifestyle items, quality fashion and apparel, home decors, Japanese interiors and ceramics, practical and functional household items, kitchenware, home improvement, gardening tools and pet accessories.

I love this store, as it offers fun & unique items from Japan. They offer quirky, cute, useful knick-knacks for the pinoy household, in Japanese the word would be "Kawaii!" They made buying at their store easy for us by placing the prices of their items at Php 85 or Php 55. When you enter the store for the first time it's a must to start from one end of the store to the other; making sure you pass every aisle, nook, and cranny. You'll be amazed at the surprises that you will find there. I can spend hours just looking around there choosing my armful of things that I want to buy. They have interesting selections on household items and what-nots that you'll ever need in the cutest forms.


My problem though with this is that by the time I hit their cash register to pay for my finds, I would have to debate on which of my items should be left behind. Because although the prices for some of their items can be classified cheap already merely checking out 6 items would set you back Php 510, which is usually more than what I intend to spend on knick knacks.

And so you can only imagine my joy in finding out about their month long sale. Saizen by Daiso Industries Co., Ltd. Japan is having their yearly Markdown Madness for selected items from August 1 - 31, 2012. And they'll be marking down items as low as Php 25 & Php 50 (in select stores only). Hurray! :D


Saizen Markdown Madness

Saizen Store Locations:
Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Place Palawan, Robinsons Place Tacloban, Robinsons Metro East, Robinsons Abreeza Mall (Davao), Ali Mall, TriNoma, Pavilion Mall and Market! Market! 

So what's your favorite Daiso find?

No comments:

Post a Comment