8.01.2012

Haw Haw! :)


Haw Haw Flakes!

Our boss, Maam J, sometimes surprises us with little treats here and there. For today it was an old favorite. I remember eating this while I was still in elementary school. :p

Yum, yum!

Although this pack is actually called Hawthorn Slices, it will always be imprinted in my memory as Haw Haw, which when you think about it is more catchy. Add the fact that it sounds like "Hao" which means "Good" in Chinese, it doesn't sound bad at all.

 Funny thing was while I was eating this today an officemate came in and saw that I was eating this. Her eyes got excited and she started too try to recall what this was called and ended up saying "Ham" instead. :)) Lol!

"Haw" about you? What do you remember about this childhood treat of ours?

No comments:

Post a Comment