11.15.2012

A Few of My Favorite Things #4


adorable comics about love

1) www.HJ-Story.com


 Love is...

HJ-story.com is filled cute quirky comics about the artist and his girlfriend (now wife). It's usually renditions of their experiences. Their "Love is..." series shows various aspects of his love.. love is patient... very patient... and at times extremely patient. It just shows the funny of what a person in love can and will endure for the object of their affection. I was especially delighted with the Thor comic. :D Check out the site for inspiration. Very relatable ;)
 


2) The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream

My free sample from body shop.

I dropped by The Body Shop (TBS) in Robinsons Magnolia one day and was given a free sample by the sales lady. Tried it out and liked the results. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I did some research and found out it contains vitamin e - a natural antioxidant, sorbitol - for moisture retention, & lanolin - nature's richest moisturizer. But on the downside it also contains parabens as with many of our cosmetics and may cause breakout for some skin types. I use it every other day on my skin, overall am happy with the results.

Php 695

 

3) Central Bakery Ensaymada @ Robinsons

 

Cheesey creamy yummy ensaymada! Php65/box
Delisioso! :D My office mate Ms. A introduced me to these finger licking scrumptious babies and I must say I do get excited whenever she brings a box to work. The cheese is just lovely on top of the sweet creamy icing glaze over the fluffy soft bread... *drool* ...  I love this, i love this, i love this!... Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment