12.27.2011

Hello 2012!

Hello 2012!
2011 is coming to an end. The new year come's like welcome breeze that freshens up the room. It breathes new life to the the past year's adventures and takes away with the stuffiness of its many troublesd, worries, and cares. 

*Sigh* *Takes a deep breath* *Exhales* Hello 2012! 

This year is different from past years. I have managed to be unfazed from the hustle and bustle of the yuletide season. I used to spend the last few days of Christmas running here and there, having meetings, attending/planning parties, practicing, wrapping up gifts, and having last minute shopping sprees. This year, it seems calmer, not necessary anymore for me to be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. to The season feels different, and I guess I am different. I'm contented, more aware, and have put brakes on my spending and even managed to open my first bank account ever. I'm not sure how ever I've managed my first 25 years without it.

God has indeed been good to me, and this year as I look back I can see how my prayers have been steadily & faithfully answered. In moments like these I can't help but think of verses from the bible, giving praise to God and giving Him glory. "God is good! And His mercy endures forever! .. be thankful in all circumstances.. To God be the glory!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment