8.02.2012

Twister Fries are Back!

Twister Fries are back!
I feel good! Let's do the Twist! Yea! Celebratory dance! Whoot! 

What are you waiting for?
McDonald's Twister Fries are priced at Php 59 - à la carte, Php 78 with regular Coke McFloat or Php 88 with a Monster Coke McFloat

I just love the Twister Fries and McFloat Combo! Yea, it's a little pricey for a snack but its the only reason aside from the Big Mac, Big & Tasty and Sundae Cone that I keep coming back to this fast food chain.

On another note.. I wonder why they used "is" instead of "are." Correct me if I'm wrong. It gets me to thinking, is Mcdo making the "Twister Fries" THE twister of all fries? :)) 

Hmm.. I shall continue to contemplate on this as I happily munch on one.. or three.. of these. What...? This is called research my dears, and I'm projecting that it will take a few trial and errors before I reach my final conclusion. :p

*Only available for three weeks as per
 http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/08/02/12/mcdonald%E2%80%99s-ph-brings-back-twister-fries

*Update: August 20, 2012 - Ordered the twister fries for our group brunch.. Sad to say that the quantity of the fries being sold now is sad and "nakakabitin." Hopefully they'll change from cheating us out of the value of their fries and learn to be more generous to their loyal customers. They still taste great though.. *smacks lips and momentarily forgets frustrations*.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment